RECIPE MAKES TWO FLATBREAD PIZZAS–EACH PIZZA CONTAINS ROUGHLY 625 CALORIES.
Freshly Made Dough ($.46- Click For Recipe!) or Any Pre-Made Refrigerated Flatbread Pizza Dough
1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese ($.56)
1 Cup Caramelized Onion and Garlic Pasta Sauce ($.72)
1 Green Bell Pepper ($.33)
White Onion ($.25)
2 Servings Parmesan Cheese ($.13)
1/4 Tsp Oregano, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Black Pepper and Salt
Fresh or Dried Basil
Pam or Another Cooking Spray
- Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees and take out two baking trays or pizza stones. Lightly spray them with your cooking spray of choice.
- Take out your fresh or pre-bought refrigerated dough, cut it in half, and roll it out on a lightly floured surface. I usually use a piece of wax paper.
- Transfer your two pieces of rolled dough onto the two baking trays and place them in the oven for 3-5 minutes to pre-bake them.
- Take the two trays out and evenly distribute your pasta sauce over the dough, covering the entire piece.
- Lightly sprinkle your seasoning mix over the pizza until you run out. Add your mozzarella cheese, green bell pepper, and white onion.
- Place the two baking trays back in the oven and cook for an additional 7-10 minutes depending on how crispy you like your pizza.
- Remove both trays, sprinkle the basil over both pizzas, cut your pizza however you would like, serve with parmesan cheese to the side or directly on top of the pizza and enjoy!